Monday, September 26, 2016

Product Review: Safeguard Derma Sense Face & Body Bar for Acne Prone Skin



Hello everyone! I know... I know, it's been a while since you last heard from me. I guess I've just been very busy that I can't even visit my own blog! Things get so rough these past couple of weeks plus I was down with flu which really sucks. Anyway, today I have another product review for you my lovely readers. This is long overdue but I still would like to share with you my experience in using Safeguard Derma Sense Face & Body Bar for Acne Prone Skin.

Safeguard Philippines introduced the Derma Sense line which consists of Derma Sense for Sensitive Skin and Derma Sense for Acne Prone Skin. Both are available in Face and Body Bar, Facial Cleanser, and Body Wash. These products has been released in the market for quite some time now but I only got the chance to try one of it recently as this is part of my Lazada PH Haul which you can read here

Safeguard Derma Sense Face & Body Bar for Acne Prone Skin claims to do the following:
  • Helps provide noticeable acne reduction
  • Helps remove acne-causing germs and excess oil
  • Helps recover clear skin with regular use

HOW TO USE:
  • Wet face & body
  • Work up lather with hands or washcloth and spread evenly over face and body
  • Rinse thoroughly
  • Gently pat with a clean towel
 

I guess because of sleepless nights and of my hormones acting up, a humongous pimple decided to pop out on my right cheek which was really annoying but then again, it came at the right time so I've got the chance to put this product to test.

About a few days after using this soap, it actually did make my pimple appear smaller and with continuous use, it eventually dried up. Not only that, acne sufferers like me also has an issue with pimples popping out on our neck, chest, and back area but as I also use this soap on my body, I feel that the bumps are lesser than before.

The scent of the soap reminds me of Safeguard's "Guava" variant which I find very pleasant and as with all other Safeguard soaps, Derma Sense for Acne Prone Skin is dermatologically tested. Thus, we are sure enough that it wouldn't cause any harm on our skin. In fact, it didn't dry out my skin despite of it being an anti-bacterial soap which is a good thing.

Over all, I would recommend this product to those who suffer with acne problems. It is not only effective in fighting the root cause of acne, it is also very much affordable. The whole family will definitely benefit from it. I got mine from Lazada PH for only Php 79.00 for a 135g face and body bar and is also available in all leading drugstores, department stores, and supermarkets nationwide.

If you would like to know more about Safeguard and all their other products, like Safeguard Philippines on Facebook or visit their website.


See you soon! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment