Monday, September 5, 2016

Product Review: Lux Perfumed Body Wash in Soft Touch


Hello my lovely readers! Welcome to another product review post. Today , I'm going to talk about Lux Soft Touch Body Wash. As I mentioned before, I'm into anything rose scented lately so I got interested with this product. It has been released in the Philippine market sometime last year and I'm glad that I've got the chance to try it. This is part of my Lazada PH haul which you can read here and is also a promo pack that comes with a free shower puff.

Lux Soft Touch with Silk Essence and French Rose Infusion is part of the perfumed bath collection which is said to be crafted by master perfumers from New York, London, and Paris. It is a moisturizing body wash that promises to leave your skin noticeably soft after every wash. It comes in a sleek 250 ml bottle with a press on cap and it retails for Php 89.00.


HOW TO USE:

1. POUR a coin sized quantity of Lux body wash onto a wet puff.
2. RUB the puff to start forming luxurious lather.
3. MASSAGE all over your body for a long lasting scent on your skin.

The box and the bottle look very elegant but what I love most about this is that the product inside the bottle is neither runny nor too thick thus it is very easy to use. It indeed feel very luxurious once you rub it onto your skin with its rich and creamy lather. It doesn't irritate nor dry out my skin which is  big plus. I don't even have to use any body lotion  once I get off the shower because it leaves my skin moisturized, soft, and supple. The scent is very pleasant and not as strong as I expected since the advertisement says that you'll feel like you're bathing with perfume everyday if you use it. Hence, the fragrance doesn't last long.

Lux is a brand that has been around for so long that you can be sure that their products are of high quality so over all, this is a very good body wash aside from it being affordable. I will repurchase it so I could feel and smell "mayaman" (rich) once in a while! (Lol!, no seriously. I love it.) There are three other variants that you can choose from (White Impress, Magical Spell, and Love Forever) and all are available in different department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets nationwide. How about you? Have you already tried any of the Lux Perfumed Body Wash? Share your experience on the comment box below.


See you soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment