Friday, September 30, 2016

It's A Wrap: September 2016


Her Time

She has been feeling it for a while---the sense of awakening. There is a gentle rage simmering inside her and it is getting stronger by the day. She will hold it close to her---she will nurture it and let it grow. She won't let anyone take it away from her. It is her rocket fuel and finally, she is going places. She can feel it down to her very core---this is her time. She will not only climb mountains---she will move them too.

- Lang Leav, The Universe of Us

-------------------------

It's the start of the "-ber" months and here in the Philippines, it's also the start of the long holidays. I bet Mr. Jose Mari Chan will soon be invading the radio and mall's music playlist. :)

- Finally, I was able to get a copy of Lang Leav's new book release, "The Universe of Us". I love her poems, especially the ones that I can relate to of course. The passage above is one of my favorite.

- This month has been a struggle. I'm almost at the point where I'm really thinking of quitting and letting go. I felt so down and it seems like I'm ready to runaway anytime.

- I realized that you just can't trust anybody nowadays even those whom you thought would support and motivate you.

- It's been a couple of months now since I went back to being a corporate rat.Still, I wasn't able to build up my savings plan. I guess because instead of saving, I'm investing on myself more. I don't think it's a bad thing though.

- There are a lot of things that I need to do and yet, I'm procrastinating. I need to buy a very good planner so that I can plan ahead. Don;t mind me you guys, I'm just a visual learner. I feel like I can accomplish a lot more if I had it written down or if I create some doodles about the things that I want to achieve.

I'm hoping and praying that October would be awesome. I know and I'm aware that hardships and trials will be inevitable but I'm positive that things will get better in time.


See you soon! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment