Monday, August 1, 2016

Lazada PH Haul: What I Bought From My P500 Voucher

Hello my lovely readers! Today, I would like to share with you the things that I got from Lazada Philippines. I recently received a P500 Lazada voucher from one of my online stints so I decided to use it and buy some items that I think I need. I'll make a review for these products as well as a challenge for the mask sheets so please stay tune to my blog.

Lux Perfumed Body Wash in Soft Touch (with FREE Shower Puff)
  • Size: 250 ml
  • Price: P89.00

WizYoung Collagen Mask Sheets (Set of 5: Bamboo, Laminaria, Dandelion, Ginseng, Red Vinegar)
  • Size: 23 g
  • Price: P140.00
WizYoung Amethyst Collagen Mask
  • Size: 23 g
  • Price: P40.00
Ekel Snail Ultra Hydrating Essence Mask
  • Size: 25 ml
  • Price: P45.00

Clear Nose Gel Hut Mun
  • Size: 20 ml
  • Price: P185.00

Safeguard Derma Sense Face & Body Bar
  • Size: 135 g
  • Price: P79.00

It is my first time buying something from Lazada Philippines but I know there are different merchants who are selling on their page and because I bought these items from different sellers, I thought that they'll consolidate all of my orders then deliver it at once, but oh boy, I was wrong. They actually delivered it one item at a time. It's okay though because all of my orders were delivered ahead of its specified delivery time. Anyway, I'm just glad that I didn't encounter any issues with this transaction. How about you? Have you tried ordering from Lazada yet? Share your experience on the comment section below.


See you soon! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment