Wednesday, August 31, 2016

It's A Wrap: August 2016

  • Thank God for another year in my life. Thank you to those who remembered and greeted me. I do appreciate all of your well wishes.
  • Even though my schedule has been very hectic, I’m happy that I was able to survive my first month at work. I thought I’ll be included in the fall outs but yeah, I’m still alive and kicking. Despite encountering some issues recently, I am really hoping that these are just part of what others may call as “birthing pains” as the account that I’m part of and the people I’m working with are relatively new.
  • I received a birthday gift from my new “family” Yay! I appreciate that they gave out small tokens to their employees on their special day. One way or the other, it adds to my motivation knowing that they are interested in creating different ways to make the people working for them  do their best and enjoy their stay.
  • I noticed that I haven’t written anything on my planer since I started working again. I guess it’s because my life currently is very predictable that I don’t have to plan ahead. Anyway, I still need to use it so that I can list down my upcoming blog posts.
  • I realized that there are some people who are willing to do anything, even to the point of stepping onto someone’s foot just to move up the corporate ladder. Haven’t they heard of the saying “Be kind to people on your way up because they are the same people you’ll meet on your way down.”? I am flabbergasted with their sense of self entitlement as if we owe them anything. I myself doesn’t want to miss the opportunity presented to me that’s why I always try to do my best but I always take into consideration how others would feel if I reacted to or do certain things.

Oh well, this month might not end on a good note because of situations that are slowly unfolding. However, I still want to keep that positivity that I started and just pray that things will be better soon.


See you soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment