Monday, July 25, 2016

Product Review: IWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita


Good morning my lovely readers! Today, I'll be reviewing another product from IWhite Korea, the Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita

I am never a fan of moisturizers before because most of the available moisturizer brands that we have in the Philippines tend to be heavy on my skin that it causes some breakouts and since it's hot and  humid in our country, I would feel oily some time after applying it. 

Later on, I realized how important it is to wear a moisturizer and keep my skin hydrated thus, I'm constantly on the look out to find a product that is best suited on my skin type. IWhite Korea's Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita piqued my curiosity because of its unique packaging and of course, I immediately bought a couple of it.

 Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita is a water-based moisturizer that has the following active ingredients:
  • Mulberry Root Extract that contains arbutin which is known for inhibiting the melanin production and helps in achieving a fairer and even toned skin.
  • Panax Ginseng which helps in cell regeneration and collagen production that is needed in reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
  • Green Tea which has anti-bacterial properties that helps in preventing acne.
THUMBS UP


*** Packaging – How can I say no to its cute packaging right? As I've said, I find it unique. 

*** Affordability - For a moisturizer with this quality, I'd say it is very affordable. A 50 g. tube is priced at P169.00 while a 6 g. sachet is available for only P20.00.

*** Scent – It has a very light scent to it. People who have a certain sensitivity to strong scents in face products would definitely love this.

*** Consistency - It has a gel like texture which turns into a watery-like substance once applied on the skin.

*** Effectiveness – Well, as far as I'm concern, this product really does its job well. It does give my skin the hydration it needed leaving it soft and smooth. Since it is water-based, I recommend this for people who has combination to oily skin like mine. The formula is very light weight thus, it wouldn't feel sticky or greasy at all. It is very easy to apply and doesn't give me any breakouts. What more can I ask for?

*** Availability - It is available in all leading drugstores, department stores, and supermarkets nationwide.

Yes, YES! I will repurchase this product because I LOVE IT! It truly delivered what it promised to do. How about you? Have you tried any IWhite Korea products recently? Share your experience on the comments section below.


See you soon!  





No comments:

Post a Comment