Monday, July 4, 2016

Product Review: Bench Fix Frizz Away Hair Serum


Good morning everyone! The product that I’ll be reviewing today is from Bench Fix Professional. It is the Bench Fix Frizz Away Hair Serum. 



I have a very dry and frizzy hair which only looks fine when it’s wet. It’s really annoying most of the time because it looked like I haven’t combed it for days. The worst part is when you’re about to take a photo and your hair sticks out everywhere. I’ve used baby oil previously to somehow tame my locks but then it feels really greasy and kind of heavy on my hair so I looked for alternatives.

When I visited a Bench store to buy a cologne, I noticed that they have an ongoing sale on one of their racks and that’s where I found the Bench Frizz Away Hair Serum. I fell in love with it the first sight because it’s blue and I immediately decided to include it in my stash! Lol!


HOW TO USE:
  1. Dispense a few drops of serum on to the palm and rub hands together to distribute evenly.
  2. Apply smoothly to damp or dry hair.
  3. For a smoother finish, stroke hair using a comb.

THUMBS UP

*** Packaging – I love that its container is a transparent bottle with a pump. You can control the amount of product that you’ll use and see how much of it is remaining.

*** Affordability - A 35ml bottle sells at Php 109.00 which in my opinion is already very cheap as compared to other available hair serums in the market.

*** Scent – It has a very subtle scent that I bet you wouldn’t even notice which is good because it will not be mixed in the scent of your shampoo.

*** Effectiveness – It really did make my hair soft, smooth, and manageable. It looks shiny without the heavy feel of oil because of the serum’s lightweight formula.

Will I repurchase it? The answer is a resounding DEFINITELY! I’m sure that this will be a mainstay in my hair care product box. What? You’re looking for the THUMBS DOWN section aren’t you? Naahh… I decided not to put it anymore since I can’t really think of anything that I didn’t like about the hair serum. Until our next review!

See you soon!  



No comments:

Post a Comment