Sunday, July 31, 2016

It's a Wrap: July 2016


This blog idea came up to me because number one, I can’t sleep. Yes, that’s what happens when insomnia attacks. Two, I couldn’t access the internet at this hour so I’m saving the drafts for my blog on a .doc file format. I already finished four blog entries so far with a couple of product reviews which can cover me ‘til September. And lastly, I just thought of documenting important details (and some not so important too) in my life every month.

  •     Change has come! Lol! Nah… it’s just because I’ve finally decided to get back to the grind and move forward. I’ve been a bum for so long that it only makes me feel sick even more. I’m excited and scared at the same time but I’m keeping my fingers crossed and hope that everything will work out fine.
  •      I’m trying to adapt that “positive outlook in life” mantra. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not pessimistic. I’d say I’m a realist and I just have a different perspective in some things and situations.
  •      I received a gift from the Korean Tourism Organization which I am very much thankful for. It is this beautifully hand painted passport holder. The thing was I have to pay Php 112.00 for customs tax before I could claim it. Yup, Php 112 for a passport holder! Annoying right? That’s why I didn’t dare do online shopping from overseas sites because I’m afraid of customs taxes. Anyway, I hope that the new administration will address several issues within the Philippine Customs the soonest.   

So far, these are the things that I can share with you my dear readers. July 2016 is an uneventful month for me but since I'm starting something new this August 2016, it will rather be different. I know I'll have a lot of stories to tell you so please look forward to it. Thank you so much for keeping up with me.


 See you soon! :)      


 

   



No comments:

Post a Comment