Monday, August 22, 2016

Unboxing: My Choice Products

I received a package last Saturday while I'm still feeling groggy from lack of sleep because I just finished my last shift for the week. At first I was clueless because I couldn't remember if I ordered something online but later on realized that it was from My Choice Philippines. I was so excited to see what's inside the package that I didn't even bother to take a photo of the actual unboxing so yeah, sorry about that. :)

My Choice Philippines offers a wide variety of bath and body products that are not only affordable but also very effective when it comes to caring for our skin. The company believes that "the most powerful ingredients are sourced from nature". Thus, all the products that they carry are derived from natural sources such as fruits and vegetables.

They are very kind to send me the following products to try and review so that I can also share my experience in using it through my blog. 

 
Goat Milk Line:

My Choice Hand & Body Lotion (100 ml)
My Choice Pure Herbal Soap (100 g)
My Choice Spa Salt (350 g)

I'm quite excited to try this line. It smells so sweet like a milk candy! I love that it has a moisturizing effect since our unpredictable weather makes my skin rough and dry.


Papaya Line:

My Choice Papaya Cream with SPF 20 (4 g)
My Choice Rejuvenating Facial Bar Soap (45 g)
My Choice Spa Salt (500 g)

Papaya is known for its whitening and anti-aging properties so who would go wrong with it? It's also cool that the Papaya cream already has a SPF 20, at least I wouldn't have to wear a separate sunscreen when I try it on.

I'll make a review for each of these, just give me some time to use it so that I can provide an honest feedback about the products. Stay tune in my blog to know how it goes. If you want to know more about My Choice Philippines or if you are interested to try their products for yourselves, please visit and like their Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MyChoicePhilippines


See you soon! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment