Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 03 - Quite Rough



Day 03 is kind of rough. I am now feeling the pangs of hunger and my whole body is aching. I am contemplating if I should change the fasting program into a three day  reboot instead. At my sluggish state, I still need to do some household chores which make it more difficult. Geee! I feel so tired. I'm aware that the critical days of the fast will be from the 3rd to 5th day so I should be ready right? I'd like to retire early tonight and just finish this blog entry tomorrow since I usually create drafts and post it the next day. 

Before I say goodnight to y'all, I'd like to share this juice recipe which I had this dinner time. It's yummy and refreshing so I hope you'll like it. It's called Pine Orange Surprise.

You'll need:

1 whole Pineapple 

1 Valencia Orange

Mint Leave (optional)

Ice Cubes

Peel and chop the pineapple. You can remove the core if you wish to. Process it in a juice extractor and set aside. Take out the juice of the valencia orange using a citrus juicer and remove the seeds. Mix both juices in a glass, put some mint leaves and serve with ice. My photo above doesn't have the mint leaves as I don't feel like putting any to it. :)

Pineapple is rich in bromelain which is known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties while orange has vitamin C and flavanoids which also aids in healing he body. This juice recipe is indeed a good combination so you should try it!


*Please note that people who would like to try this kind of juice fasting program should consult with their doctor first especially if they are into some medication. 





No comments:

Post a Comment