Monday, January 4, 2016

60 Days & Beyond


Photo courtesy of www.justjuicedetox.com


Hello everyone! My name is Ana Marie. I created this blog to document my life! J

You see, I’ve been blogging since 2007 and writing is somehow therapeutic for me. This time, I would like to share my travel experiences, product reviews, and most especially, my 60 days journey through juice fasting (or feasting if I may say) and living a healthy lifestyle afterwards.

I’m 33 years old, actually, turning 34 this year, FAT, SICK, and NEARLY DEAD! Sounds familiar huh? If you watched Joe Cross’s documentary with the same title, then you’d know where did I get the motivation to do this fast. I’ve been through a lot of diet programs before, took a lot of diet pills and appetite suppressants but none of it worked. To be honest, I’ve tried juice fasting before and was able to survive for 7 days but due to my hectic schedule at work, I was not able to continue thus, I regained the pounds that I’ve lost and even doubled it! Currently, I am at 198 pounds to think that I only stand 5 feet tall. I was classified by the doctors as Type II Obese and have always been advised to lose weight.

I’ve been suffering from chronic migraine and skin asthma since I was in my teen age years. Mefenamic Acid and Celestamine has been my “vitamins” since then. I also got Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and hormonal imbalance which explains my irregular menstruation and constant bleeding. More than losing weight, I am hoping that somehow, undergoing a 60 day juice fast would allow my body to detoxify and heal itself.

I will be posting my day to day realizations while doing the fast, sharing note worthy information that might inspire others in doing the same. You may also check out some juice recipes that are worth trying even if you are not yet on a fast. I will also do a weekly update on my weight loss (if there will be any) so that I can track my progress in terms of measurement and numbers. I’ll include before and after photos if I can.

I know that doing this for about 2 months or so will not be easy, but hey! I already tried it before so I guess I can manage. Whilst on the program, I’d like to stay positive as possible so I wish you could give me your words of encouragement on the comment section. I would also like to know your thoughts about this program so you can share your ideas. In case you will have any questions, you can get in touch with me through my email anagernale@gmail.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment