Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 01 - An Easy Start



Day 01 is almost over and I really feel sleepy at this point. It must be the detoxification process kicking in. My day went as usual, though I sometimes need to fight the urge to munch on something!

I started my morning with a glass of water followed by warm lemon water which can aid digestion. As it also helps in flushing out toxins in our bodies, I will make drinking this concoction as part of my daily routine. Here's how I prepare my Warm Lemon Water:

You'll need:

1 Lemon

1 cup of  warm water

1 tsp. Honey

a dash of Cayenne Pepper

In a glass or mug, squeeze the lemon juice using a citrus juicer and remove the seeds, then add 1 cup of warm water. Make sure that the water is not too hot as the heat may destroy some enzymes from the lemon juice. Add a teaspoon of honey and a dash of cayenne pepper to taste.

For my lunch and dinner, I consumed all my green vegetables to make the mean green juice. I'll share the recipes in some other days. :). I kept my body hydrated with water and never really felt that hungry. No signs of headache so far which i don't know yet if it is good or bad.

This juice fasting/feasting program will  indeed take a lot of patience and discipline so i hope I can get through it. Goodnight!





No comments:

Post a Comment