Saturday, March 12, 2016

My Morning Skin Care Routine


Since my last post, I've told you guys that I really have a very bad skin condition. I am suffering from acne and acne scars with large pores as well as uneven skin tone. It feels like no matter what I do, it will be hard to have a smooth skin thus I decided to have a simple morning skin care routine. This is just your basic cleanse, tone, moisturize, and special care regimen.


CLEANSE

I am using Maxipeel Exfoliant Scrub as my facial foam cleanser. It has microbeads that helps in removing dead skin cells and it also has a minty feel into it for additional "freshness". Unlike other facial cleansers, this cleans without drying my skin.


TONE

For my toner, I'm using the Pore Refining variant from the same brand. Using a toner will not only pick up the excess dirt on your skin that your facial cleanser was not able to remove but it will also balance your skin's pH level.


MOISTURIZE

Maxipeel's Moisturizing Cream tends to be on the "heavy" side that it breaks me out whenever I use it that's why I opted to get IWhite Korea's Aqua Moisturizing Cream instead. This moisturizer is like a gel out of the packet but turns into a watery substance once applied on your skin. I like it so much because it makes my skin well hydrated without that greasy feel.


SPECIAL CARE - SUN BLOCK


Another important step in a skin care regimen is using a sunblock. The higher the SPF, the better as it helps in protecting your skin from harsh UV rays that causes skin discoloration and premature ageing. It doesn't make my skin feel greasy and it also provides additional hydration for my face. The only downside of using this sunblock is that it leaves a white cast on my face but all in all it works good on me.

So there you go! :) I will be giving you an update on my nightly skin care routine on a separate blog post because I think it is much more complicated than my morning routine. 

See you soon!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment