Saturday, February 13, 2016

Watsons Haul: IWhite and Maxi Peel Products


 My skin is currently at its worse. A lot of blackheads and whiteheads here and there, pimples around my jaw area, dark pimple marks and dry, rough patches on my face. I was never really "blessed" with a good skin, as mine is a combination of dry to oily thus, I need to put together a reliable skin care routine to somehow balance it.

Feeling desperate while looking at the mirror and all that, I found myself inside the Watson's store near our area to check out affordable skin care products that I can use to treat my issues. Yeah affordable! Though I know of certain brands that will truly wok wonders to improve my condition, I don't have enough budget for those as I am jobless at this point (I know, I know... don't judge me please Hahaha!) Anyway, these are my haul:


(From L - R, counter clockwise)

1. IWhite Korea Nose Pack (3g) - P 18.00

2. IWhite Korea Whitening Pack Peel Off Mask (8g) - P P 22.00

3. IWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizing Cream (6g) - P 20.00

4. IWhite Korea 2 Minute Whitening Miracle (8ml) - P 24.50



(From L - R, counter clockwise)

1. Maxi Peel Sunblock Cream SPF 20 (25g) - P 47.00

2. Maxi Peel Exfoliant Scrub (25g) - P 37.75

3. Maxi Peel Pore Refining Facial Cleanser (135ml) - P 47.75

4. Maxi Peel Exfoliant Cream Advanced # 3 (10g) - P 21.75

It's not my first time to use some of these products but I will still be posting a review soon. I hope all of these will help me in improving my skin condition. Wish me luck! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment