Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Nightly Skin Care Routine


As promised, here's a blog post about my nightly skin care routine. Please remember that I have a combination skin type which is prone to acne with enlarge pores. There are certain products that maybe effective on my skin but might not work for you so always do an extensive research first before trying any skin care product. :)

I use Maxipeel Exfoliant Scrub as my facial wash because it cleanse my skin without drying it. Do you happen to experience those times when a facial wash is too harsh on your skin that it feels tight after every wash? Well, I don't get that with this exfoliant scrub so I guess, it works best for me. However, there are some write ups that says that you should change your facial wash after three months because your skin will grew tired of your old facial wash that it won't be as effective like the first time you use it. I haven't experience it yet but I'll update you guys.



Even though I don't wear any make up, I believe that using a toner is still important because it has other benefits aside from removing excess dirt and sebum that were not lifted by your facial wash. Since I have large and visible pores, I'm using the pore refining variant of maxipeel facial cleanser to somehow help me with this pore issue.


After cleansing and toning, I would apply the Maxipeel Micro-Exfoliant Cream. This works like the Maxipeel Exfoliant Solution without the visible peeling. This cream removes dead skin cells and also aids in drying up any breakout that I have. I'm using it once every night.


Finally, I also use this facial mask from IWhite Korea to help brighten up my skin. I only use this twice every week.

That's about it for my nightly skin care regimen. There maybe additional product or brand changes depending on my skin care needs but for the meantime, I'll stick with what I have. How about you guys? How do you take care of your skin? I would appreciate you sharing your insights about it to help other people who suffers from different skin conditions. Just leave a comment below. :)

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment