Sunday, February 7, 2016

Product Review: Palmolive Naturals Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner




I have a very long, dry, and brittle hair that's why hair fall is inevitable to the point that it becomes scary sometimes when you see a handful of hair right after you shower or while you’re combing.

I got my sample pack of Palmolive Naturals Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo (with Conditioner) and Conditioner from SampleRoom PH. These hair products combine the power of Keratin and Ginseng extracts to nourish the hair making it stronger thus preventing hair fall due to breakage.

How does Keratin and Ginseng works?

Keratin is a kind of protein which is naturally found in our hair and is known to be responsible in making it smooth and straight. However due to damages caused by chemical, physical, and even environmental factors, it is being depleted. Meanwhile, Ginseng is rich in terpenidol glycoside which is a nutrient that is known to strengthen the hair while protecting it from damages caused by any of the said factors. Combining these two key ingredients for hair care product will definitely work wonders.

It's been over a week now since I started using the shampoo and conditioner combo and I can say that it really helps in reducing hair fall. In my case, it's about 50% less compared to just using a regular shampoo. I also love the refreshingly sweet scent of these products that lasts all throughout the day. The conditioner doesn't feel heavy and is also easy to rinse even if it has been reformulated to be moisture rich as indicated in the bottle. The only downside that I've experienced is that it makes my hair greasy the next day but I think it is manageable since I'll be washing it again anyway.

Overall, I believe Palmolive Naturals Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner is a good product that really does what it promised and with continuous usage I'll soon be saying goodbye to hair fall. 

Will I repurchase it? Of course, for only P 96.50 for the Palmolive Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo and P 95.20 for the Conditioner both on 180 ml bottle, it's definitely worth every penny.

How about you? What’s your favorite hair care product?





No comments:

Post a Comment