Monday, June 27, 2016

Product Review: Myra Vitaglow BB Cream


Hello my lovely readers! Today I will make a review about Myra Vitaglow BB Cream. I purchased it at Ever Gotesco Department Store because I got curious. I used Myra products such as Myra E 400 and Myra E Lotions before and I must say that I am very satisfied with those so I have high expectations for this one. 


Myra Vitaglow BB Cream only comes in a 20ml tube and is available in two shades which are Beige and Ivory. The one I bought was in beige. It promises to give you the following benefits:
  • Gives a hint of color as it evens out skin tone with a natural coverage
  • Contains minerals and vitamin E to help keep skin soft, healthy, and young-looking
  • With SPF 15 to protect the skin against the sun’s harmful rays

Here's how the product looks like



Can you see the shimmery particles?

THUMBS UP

*** Packaging – It is so simple but sleek. With its size, you can carry it inside your purse and bring it anywhere. The design of the tube also allows you to control how much product you need.

*** Affordability – It is only Php 99.00 and is available in supermarkets and drugstores nationwide.

*** Effectiveness - It did even out my skin tone and is very hydrating as well. I also like that it already has SPF because you don’t have to wear a separate sunscreen.


THUMBS DOWN

*** Consistency – I find the texture of this product a little bit runny as compared to some Korean BB creams that I’ve tried before. There’s also a sticky feel to it even if you’ve already set it with powder.

*** Coverage – It is very sheer and doesn’t really cover my skin imperfections. To be honest, it’s more like a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream.

*** Scent – It smells like a lotion but in a weird kind of way that is hard to describe.

*** I don’t like that it has shimmery particles to it because I feels like it’s very unnatural.

I don’t think I will repurchase this product because there are better options for a little over its retail price. However, I think that this is best for those people who have lesser skin troubles and doesn’t need too much coverage. I wouldn’t recommend this to people with oily skin though because it will only make you look oilier. How about you? Have you already tried Myra Vitaglow BB Cream? Share your experience at the comments section below.



See you soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment